“Almoroojstore.com” is an online ordering and delivery platform. Almoroojstore.com is available at the website + IOS + Android. Terms like “we” or “our” can be used in lieu of Almorooj herein.
“Customer” means the user who uses Almorooj platform to place his order. Term “you” or “user” or “consumers” may be used to refer to the customer herein.
“Order” means the set of products which are selected by the customer through Almorooj to be delivered to the designated location.
“Carrier” means any person or corporate to be engaged by Almorooj to deliver the orders.
• Upon registration, you may be asked to provide Almorooj with personal information (first name, family name, email address, telephone No., delivery location). You may be asked also to provide us with the GPS in certain cases for facilitating delivery.
• The access to your updated personal data shall be available at any time.
• Almorooj may not share your personal information with any third-party entity.
• Almorooj may compile other non-personal information (including but not limited to, preferential products / shops, demographic data) and incorporate the same with non-personal data of other users. The compiled data which AlMorooj can use for other purposes like marketing, offers, quality of services as long as your identification specifically is not disclosed such data may be shared with our affiliates as well as third party.
• We may keep in touch with you via email or telephone in relation to your order or new promotional offers.
Almorooj shall compile the data which your browser forward to the platform. Such data may imply; including but not limited to; your (IP) address, your browser issue which you visited, data of your access to the platform, the time of browsing.
Additionally, Almorooj may use third party services like Google Analytics. Your use of Google Analytics program leads your use of the platform and analyze the same.
This data shall be used to improve our services and offers (your identification or personal information shall not be disclosed).
• Methods of payment include in cash against delivery, credit cards/ATM cards.
• Wherever you place your order, you will be asked to choose any of these modes.
• Almorooj may not keep any of your credit card / ATM (K-Net) cards data in any way whatsoever. The highest standard of online shopping will be followed. Whenever you pay through your K-Net, you will be referred to K-Net website safely and securely.
• K-Net shall check the purchase process and return you to our website one again confirming that the payment is successfully processed or declined without sending any confidential or personal data. In this way, your data is kept confidential with K-Net.
• If you pay through credit card, you will be referred to the concerned bank website securely. The bank on its site shall check the purchase process and return you to our website evidencing that the payment is successfully process or declined.
All security measures have been taken to protect your data and to prevent non authorized access there to. However, these procedures do not ensure the prevention of access, disclosure, adjustment or damage through hankering fire wall and secured server programs. By using our service, you acknowledge your understanding and approval to bear the risks.6. Cookies